I am so sorry to hear about Sugar. What a wonderful job you have done in taking care of her. I am proud of you for the choices you have made in her best interest. It is never easy to say goodbye to a friend, but you have made wise choices. Sugar was lucky to live with you. I wish for you many fond memories of her and quick healing. I hope you find another friend to fill the hole in your heart. Not to replace Sugar because that is not possible, but another to love and enjoy. Some pony will be very lucky to have YOU as their very own "human"!!!
Keep striving to be the very best Horse Person you can be.
Kaya I posted a comment as soon as I got home on Friday, but I don't see it on your Blog. I know that you and your Dad and Mom all took good care of Sugar and that you gave her so much love and good care. I hope that horses will always be a part of your life and that they can share lots of new adventures with you. Love Mamaw and Shawna
Hey Kayabelle! how ya doin? (It's Lexis, i'm just using the name i prefer to go by) I cant believe you had to put sugar down! You should've told me! I promise i'll come and see you next time they have band practice, and give you a big hug. Guess what?! I got a blog too. My heading is breaking bella. I'll put the link on here too. :) see ya later! :) love ya! ~Lexis~
5 comments:
I am so sorry about your horse. I know you loved that horse so much. My heart and love is with you Kaya. LOve Aunt Linda
I am so sorry to hear about Sugar. What a wonderful job you have done in taking care of her. I am proud of you for the choices you have made in her best interest. It is never easy to say goodbye to a friend, but you have made wise choices. Sugar was lucky to live with you.
I wish for you many fond memories of her and quick healing. I hope you find another friend to fill the hole in your heart. Not to replace Sugar because that is not possible, but another to love and enjoy. Some pony will be very lucky to have YOU as their very own "human"!!!
Keep striving to be the very best Horse Person you can be.
With Love,
Mrs. Karen
Wild Rose Farm
Kaya I posted a comment as soon as I got home on Friday, but I don't see it on your Blog. I know that you and your Dad and Mom all took good care of Sugar and that you gave her so much love and good care. I hope that horses will always be a part of your life and that they can share lots of new adventures with you. Love Mamaw and Shawna
Hey Kayabelle! how ya doin? (It's Lexis, i'm just using the name i prefer to go by) I cant believe you had to put sugar down! You should've told me! I promise i'll come and see you next time they have band practice, and give you a big hug. Guess what?! I got a blog too. My heading is breaking bella. I'll put the link on here too. :) see ya later! :)
love ya!
~Lexis~
Post a Comment