I just did all of these things in one week! I can't believe it! I'm a whole different person now! Anyway, here are some things I did:
:) Rode my new lesson horse bareback for the fist time with out falling off
:) Got new braces
:) Spent the night with my Mamaw
:) Learned how to cook hamburgers on the grill
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hamburgers on the grill sound good right now.
Wow, kiddo!! Busy week! I'm having a good week, too! I got a baby kitty today! He's black, and his name is Jinx!
I am soooo glad that you stayed all night. Get the sleds ready its going to snow. Love Mamaw
Wow! Right now we're getting ready to move to a new house, but we haven't found one yet! See ya!
Bellie
That is a lot to do in just one week!
Post a Comment