Is there anything this kid doesn't do? lol Love ya kiddo- just wanted to let you know that I'll be pokin in from time to time to check on your blog! I think you've inspired me to maybe start one of my own! Love you! Your Cousin Dana
Hey!! I know you guys!! What's an Aunt gotta do to get an activity schedule?? Would love to come to a swim meet or two, but don't know when or where?!?!
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere!
Kaya looks like a real pro in that swim cap.
Otter
Is there anything this kid doesn't do? lol Love ya kiddo- just wanted to let you know that I'll be pokin in from time to time to check on your blog! I think you've inspired me to maybe start one of my own!
Love you!
Your Cousin Dana
Okay, guys... here's my blog link!
http://www.freekmunkee.blogspot.com
:) Love you!
Hey!! I know you guys!! What's an Aunt gotta do to get an activity schedule?? Would love to come to a swim meet or two, but don't know when or where?!?!
Hugs!
Aunt Cari
Post a Comment